Are you retro beyond bikes???

Damm! You guys do really seems to keep up the retro style in your 4wheels too! Loved to se the Alfa GTV. Dreaming of getting an Lancia Fulvia myself at a time... but right now I find the bikes more attractive than the cars... or at least the Integrale, wheich I rebuild from a to z... Bikes are newer real dirty to work on. Bikes wont have bad electics and bikes wont blow up your 300hp egine on the race track. retro bikes are just more simple fun :)

Mr Panda":30aid5f7 said:
Does this count? 1967

DSCF2911.jpg

I had one of those Mr P, does yours have the "cruise control" hand throttle - mine had one on each side of the center dash - so the passenger could control it too :)

I have a pretty massive collection of Beastie Boys vinyl/cds/memorabilia from 1986 to present day :cool:

raidan73":426p8uit said:
I have a pretty massive collection of Beastie Boys vinyl/cds/memorabilia from 1986 to present day :cool:

Beasty Boys are retro even in their present albums. The news is that there is no news... and that is good news to some uf us! :)

Besides my '71 MG Midget (1st car and one owner for last 28 years :cool: )

how about this......

DSC_0863.jpg

it's the same year as my orange and can fit two bikes in the boot..

And :D

Yetidh9":3exyotdq said:
raidan73":3exyotdq said:

Beasty Boys are retro even in their present albums. The news is that there is no news... and that is good news to some uf us! :)

Assuming you're saying what I think you're saying then yes indeed, no news is hopefully good news

raidan73":1dydcw8s said:
Yetidh9":1dydcw8s said:
raidan73":1dydcw8s said:

Beasty Boys are retro even in their present albums. The news is that there is no news... and that is good news to some of us! :)

Assuming you're saying what I think you're saying then yes indeed, no news is hopefully good news

So absolutly. They still have loads of oldschool style!!

Sat listening to Pavement and I've just bought a pair of adidas Samba's...

Does that count?

Loving that rig LGF, got that dictator look of "I love my people, but mess with me and I will kill your crops" kind of a vibe...

I've got a 94 VW Corrado VR6 (same year as my Orange P7) and also collect nikes and ralph lauren from the 90s...probably due to my love for 90s hip-hop!

Seems to be a correlation between retro bikes and retro dubs definitely.

Back