ARC 1 Racing Gear barn find! What the hell is this?

Re:

Arc would say lot of things in french : firstly, a bow.
Secondly, Les Arcs are a ski station in the Alps, where you could ride mtb in summer. You could rent some bikes like said in the web site found on google.
But I really don’t think it would be french. Ritchey tires + araya rims ? Not usually on french bike.

On other hand : the Yeti ARC is not french :LOL:

Re:

Many thanks for your replies... maybe we will never know exactly where or what this frame is but with the full DX and what I guess are decent tuning of the era (?) then it must have been someone’s pride and joy at some point.

Just realised that shares a few similarities with this Fusion I picked up the other day and currently building up as a college commuter for my lad. In particular the 1 1/4 headset and seatpost lug and QR arrangement. Now mine is quite a lowly spec bike so I wonder if the DX equivalent Fusion would be even more similar. Biggest difference I can see from mine are the cable routing and rear brake cable hanger.

>

Re:

Hi mate... just seen this message re fusion. Again a very solitary drone with only very minor differences. Fusion? Never heard of those either? What country Do they originate?

Cheers

Back