Anyone into classic cars

Well, you weren't exactly looking like a typical run-of-the mill RR owner back then-nice rides indeed!

No....it was a fun vehicle, but a rusty nail and it went within 6 months when I couldn't afford to fix the power steering, believe me its a heavy thing to park wth no power assistance....mamanged to get my money back on it though, unlike most cars I've had! replaced it with a late '71 K reg Range Rover in average condition, but well before they were desireable so cost £600with an MOT...oddly it had no power steering as that was on option back then....had that for a while & swapped it a '76 RR that had overdrive & power steering...swapped that for a G-wagon, which drove like a tank compared to the RR.

Last edited:
I had a 2002 Eurovan Weekender. It was great, but ours didn't have a rebuilt transmission so every time I drove it I thought I could feel the transmission melting. It was not a smooth shifter, and as far as I can tell it was shifting the way it was supposed to. We ended up just not using it that much and sold it for the same price we bought it for three years later.

Back