For Sale Answer Manitou HT Hardtail 19" frame. 1993 / 1994 "USED"!

Martin C

Retro Newbie
This is a well "used" Answer Manitou Hardtail Frame. Amongst the (ab-)use it has seen are:
-a crack in the BB shell
-a crack at the junction of the seat stays and seat tube
-cross threaded derailleur hanger which has been repaired with a helicoil that has now been removed.
-2 dents in the top tube; damaged stickers

However overall just still a beauty in my opinion and one of the first modern-day race bikes with heritage.
The frame has been fitted with 1/1/8' headset reducers. It weights in at 1450 grams!

So for the one capable of welding Aluminum it will be repairable, but it might be better off as a wall ornament?!

I hope someone can put it to good use. My garage is quite full of bikes right now. I can not find any other frame like this for sale, so it might still be a good deal. just reply or send me PM.

update: looking for around 150 Euro. payment per banktransfer or maybe PayPal ( but as a Newbie I still need to figure out how that is done)

Willing to ship from The Netherlands to "anywhere reasonable"

Also for sale: a completely overhauled, leak free Red Marzocchi XC700, Magura HS33 race-line D (only minimally faded), and Sram SRT800 Xray shifter ( quite badly cracked). will put them on this site soon. Or just send me a note

tempImagellXwcH.png tempImage5H2FKC.png tempImagetwxoTB.png tempImagenKASR3.png tempImageOWiQ6N.png tempImageE3Y7du.png tempImagexEBWKd.png tempImageSzvRiO.png tempImageQ2kjf7.png

Attachments

• tempImagefKJJ2N.png
    tempImagefKJJ2N.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back