Another one on the workbench... 97' Santa Cruz Heckler

Can´t really give any tips regarding polishishing besides the obvious: Start with 800 and work your way up to finer grit. I usually stop at 1500 and change to 3M pads, then your choice of polishing compound. Maybe use a certain multitool (can´t think of the name right now 😝 ) for the welds? Hope your elbows are well greased ...
With the grain of sand blasting I begin with dry 240 then 400 dry again and go with 600, 800,... wet. With this work no need to go to bodybuilding room...:LOL:. For sure, the powder paint of the front triangle will be very dry before I finish the rear...;)

Sad day today... A thought for all the UK people from France. RIP Queen Elizabeth. 😢

Small update... The front triangle is ready to ship to Belgium for the powder coating... Some weeks of wait to see the result.

With a shock twisted bolt I had to use a tool well know by @Dr Dremel to destroy the shock bushings for remove the shock... After some drawings and the help of a machinist who already help me on my Boulder Defiant, I received today the freshly machined bushings to replace it... Not sure if I go with this this shock as I'm looking for a Vanilla RC for a more FR/DH build...

IMG_5780.jpeg

IMG_5781.jpeg

The postman was also cool today with me with putting some nice parts in my mail box... A cool NOS Azonic Shorty stem from @DACO and an adapter for my Rock Shox Disc caliper and with I can complete my White Ind./Rock Shox front hub from @B3... Just waiting now for a fork to match well with this frame and the planned build... Many Thanks for both of them !!

IMG_5782.jpeg

IMG_5783.jpeg

IMG_5784.jpeg

IMG_5785.jpeg

IMG_5786.jpeg

Stay Tuned...;)

what's up here? no time for polishing during winter time?
If you need some inspiration pics, i could help you 😁:cool:

Back