An Orange origin story

Looking like a nice build that.Interesting to see how quickly it went from 'my original bike' to 'if I'd had the cash' 😂
Might have done that myself:rolleyes:.Doesn't look like you'll be too far away from riding.👍

Looking like a nice build that.Interesting to see how quickly it went from 'my original bike' to 'if I'd had the cash' 😂
Might have done that myself:rolleyes:.Doesn't look like you'll be too far away from riding.👍
Thanks, I'm waiting on a few bits, and then when its assembled I'll stick on the decals and take it on a spin (only a dry day).
I'm interested In how it feels/rides, the stem at 110mm is more than double any of my other bikes. I do have an 80 or 90mm stem if it's too long, but they're not quite right for the build.
It currently weighs 22 and a bit pounds, so hopefully sub 24 when finished.

I can't seem to upload pictures on every attempt at the moment, weird.
But I got the bike (mostly) working enough to ride today.
My first thought is, how the hell am I supposed to ride that! I better take it out for a longer spin tomorrow and see how it goes. But I need to shorten the chain, plus a few other bits and it's good to go. 20210824_200523.jpg

I really like the huge mass of purposeful alloy at the top of the fork legs.
It is a great build.
For years this series Orange frame was my go-to bike. This brings back the memories of many, many miles in the saddle...
Great stuff.

Back