An FSX Inspired 1994 Specialized S-Works M2 (Finished pics page... 16!)

Exactly like that :cool: Where are the pics taken?

These were taken at the top of Cherry Canyon trails. It's on the Eastside of LA, in La Canada.

And it's so much fun!

I didn't get any shots of the trails themselves, but it's a really good mix of reasonable climbs, cutty switchbacks, rocky descents, root rides, and some fast little flat stretches. It's basically perfect.

A grin a mile wide, and close to home. You can't ask for much more.

Few more bike photos, just because:

IMG_2915.jpeg

IMG_2918.jpeg

IMG_2884.jpeg

Great job, I guess the hardest part is always tweaking it all to run smooth.

The general sprinkling of yellow items is really great. And especially the tyre levers and cable Nipps.

But this cable routing induces a nervous twitch still - it’s like a rainbow 🌈 or a fishing rod 🎣. You could throw a tarpaulin over it and camp under it 😂
View attachment 5583213. I still haven't rerouted the cable below the seat clamp QR yet, but I currently don't need to because...

Great job, I guess the hardest part is always tweaking it all to run smooth.

The general sprinkling of yellow items is really great. And especially the tyre levers and cable Nipps.

But this cable routing induces a nervous twitch still - it’s like a rainbow 🌈 or a fishing rod 🎣. You could throw a tarpaulin over it and camp under it 😂

Haha, I like that little loop. Honestly. It's aesthetically very pleasing to me, and hasn't, yet, affected the rear braking performance one bit!

You should see the crossed-over cables underneath the downtube if that bothers you!

You'll lose your mind.

As for the yellow: I'm really happy with the little hits here and there (Flite graphic; stash strap; brake pads; rim decals, Etc.). Likewise the red hits from the forks, sidewall graphics and S logo on the water bottle. Hopefully ties everything together without being overkill.

I do have a Turbo on deck, purchased on a whim for a future build, that has just a hint of yellow on it too. And I'm tempted to give that a try at some point as well.

Back