Am I being unreasonable?

greencat":2ml8sx8h said:
Alls well that ends well. Glad to hear you've got the outcome you wanted.

If you speak nicely to people, and treat them like an equal human being they are more willing to assist you and help you out. Some people on here could learn from that....

ovlov440":20xq2t4x said:
greencat":20xq2t4x said:
Alls well that ends well. Glad to hear you've got the outcome you wanted.

If you speak nicely to people, and treat them like an equal human being they are more willing to assist you and help you out. Some people on here could learn from that....

OUCH...... :LOL:

Did you not speak nicely to Marin in your first email then to get the response you did from them initially.?

The Power of the Internet eh...... ;)

Im chuffed this thread helped, and you didn't have to put your hand in your pocket in the end.... :idea:

Pretty ******* childish from the lot of you, yeah I said that.

There are many instances of companies honouring long warranties from vehicles to kettles, it all depends on how you go about it and what your expectations are.

In my experience from a manufacturing and customer service background, ovlov440 posted a perfectly reasonable question; having personally dealt with products in use way beyond their designed lifespan they were often replaced or at least repaired at a modest cost so the customer went away happy. It sounds like this is what the current Marin have done which would be deemed perfectly reasonable behaviour.

And you wonder why some are reluctant to post these days.

legrandefromage":19xcm9vi said:
Pretty **** childish from the lot of you, yeah I said that.

There are many instances of companies honouring long warranties from vehicles to kettles, it all depends on how you go about it and what your expectations are.

In my experience from a manufacturing and customer service background, ovlov440 posted a perfectly reasonable question; having personally dealt with products in use way beyond their designed lifespan they were often replaced or at least repaired at a modest cost so the customer went away happy. It sounds like this is what the current Marin have done which would be deemed perfectly reasonable behaviour.

I agree completely.

But it did have the desired effect...... ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Glad it got sorted.

But for clarity did you buy it brand new? For some reason you seem hestitant to a answer

If bought new then I totally agree it should me covered if sold to you when new as being covered.

Re: Re:

d8mok":gm2xf9on said:
Glad it got sorted.

But for clarity did you buy it brand new? For some reason you seem hestitant to a answer

If bought new then I totally agree it should me covered if sold to you when new as being covered.

To save face, the only answer that can be given now, is "Yes".

On that note, im off to the Toilet. ➡️

legrandefromage":1apgrnk9 said:
Pretty **** childish from the lot of you, yeah I said that.

Spot on.

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":29wi1pqa said:
sinnerman":29wi1pqa said:
On that note, im off to the Toilet. ➡️

That's where all the best forum talk comes from

Always.... :LOL:

There's always a crowd of late though, and one particular member always stands too close, and is never wearing a face mask... :roll:

C'est la vie.

Back