All things Canadian.....

I have a Tech build in the works atm. Can I see more pics of this? More angles.
Of course. Which one do you have? Ultimate was their top frame, with all xtr. I saw wildthing, with xt, and space with the blue lx. And some alu frames too, like xtc.
20211030_090317.jpg
Couldn't find more.
I have to go shoot some pics for you.
Just one sec...

I've got a wild thing in tange ultimate
Yeah thats nice. They had a frame called Ultimate. Also built of tange superlight ultimate tubes as i remember. I guess yours with a telescope, maybe a marzocchi not a rigid fork.
Now i know about one for sale at the moment, but its a bit too big for me..

So the pics

20220910_174327.jpg 20220910_174353.jpg 20220910_174336.jpg 20220910_174614.jpg 20220910_174450.jpg

I hope you find them useful. Even screws are Tech. You can see the T. Saw them on other bikes too. I have the pedals and the saddle too.

Yeah thats nice. They had a frame called Ultimate. Also built of tange superlight ultimate tubes as i remember. I guess yours with a telescope, maybe a marzocchi not a rigid fork.
Now i know about one for sale at the moment, but its a bit too big for me..

So the pics

View attachment 660702View attachment 660703View attachment 660704View attachment 660705View attachment 660706

I hope you find them useful. Even screws are Tech. You can see the T. Saw them on other bikes too. I have the pedals and the saddle too.
Very nice. Looks like a solid bike and the paintjob is really cool. My Wildthing is rigid. It is going to be build up as a mountain cruiser type thing with MX bars like the rest of my bikes. Will be starting a build thread today or tomorrow. Thank you for the pics mate.

Very nice. Looks like a solid bike and the paintjob is really cool. My Wildthing is rigid. It is going to be build up as a mountain cruiser type thing with MX bars like the rest of my bikes. Will be starting a build thread today or tomorrow. Thank you for the pics mate.
You are welcome.
Yes it rides good. Also like the paint, and that Tech plate in front. That cold industrial canadian design. It is a lower model than the wildthing. Sold at 600 $ (canadian) back in the days.
Do you have the factory fork?

You are welcome.
Yes it rides good. Also like the paint, and that Tech plate in front. That cold industrial canadian design. It is a lower model than the wildthing. Sold at 600 $ (canadian) back in the days.
Do you have the factory fork?
Quite sure it's the factory fork, I also have the tech branded stem and bars. But I'll be saving those for when I convert it back to a more aggressive ride, for some summer fun. I prefer comfort. I'll pm you when I set up the build thread if you're interested

Back