For Sale Airborne Lucky Strike small titanium frame

jim m

Devout Dirtbag
Hi there, I have this very nice Airborne Lucky Strike frame for sale. It's small - seat tube is 13.5" centre to centre or 16" centre to top. Top tube is 21.5" centre to centre. Would suit someone less than 5' 7", I would say. US made (I think) and lovely weld quality. Weighs next to nothing. Comes with lovely Crank Brothers headset that's had little use. Frame in excellent nick - a bit of cable rub and the odd scuff, but nothing major at all. I was looking for £320 plus £15 postage (in the UK). More photos available...

Last edited:
and some photos might help!

Attachments

• Air 1.jpg
    Air 1.jpg
    740.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Air 2.jpg
    Air 2.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 173
  • Air 6.jpg
    Air 6.jpg
    439.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Air 4.jpg
    Air 4.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Oh bloody hell, not another 16"...this is lovely, right up my street. I bought a ti frame at the weekend though. Cannot justify two. Glws

Hello Hello, I love this frame and it is my size. Can you tell me what year it was made. I also live in the USA. Would you possible ship? Thanks!!

Hi there, my understanding is that postage to and from the US has got a bit nuts in the last year or so. I'll try to get a quote on shipping for you and then see how you feel after that?

I’d also be interested for a small friend of mine if US postage proves prohibitive, so have a look at postage to the EU (specifically Austria) while you’re at it…?! Very very lovely thing btw :)

whatever you can share would be helpful. I know shipping is getting crazy so just let me know.
Hi there, i've checked with Parcelforce, a fairly standard UK supplier. I'm afraid that the cheapest option is £158.55, rising to £200.00 for 'express'. Feels prohibitive to me....

I’d also be interested for a small friend of mine if US postage proves prohibitive, so have a look at postage to the EU (specifically Austria) while you’re at it…?! Very very lovely thing btw :)
Hi there, i'm afraid post to Austria looks bad too (it's the size of the parcel - anything over a metre long costs a fortune). Parcelforce is £101 for the cheapest

Back