Advice for frame suitability - pace RC31 on a dynatech

Re: RC30 v 31

I think your original Mk1 RC30s are mega cool. Especially. with Reynolds 531 stickers!

Just before Pace stopped making forks, I had them make a RC31 (titanium) in exact same length (1 inch steerer) , as experiment. The RC30s might actually might actually ride better. Need to re-test using tubeless tyres...

Also the original (and prob. alll models) of RC31 have rider weight limit on them ?... something to be aware of...

Re: RC30 v 31

tangent":3d5yah9m said:
I think your original Mk1 RC30s are mega cool. Especially. with Reynolds 531 stickers!

Just before Pace stopped making forks, I had them make a RC31 (titanium) in exact same length (1 inch steerer) , as experiment. The RC30s might actually might actually ride better. Need to re-test using tubeless tyres...

Also the original (and prob. alll models) of RC31 have rider weight limit on them ?... something to be aware of...
Thanks for this.
The obvious choice would be for another pair of RC30's but I felt like going for a slightly different look- I've considered the chrome version -

Re:

I like the look of a segmented fork as per fat chance, orange and others. On one do a version for v brakes (or canti).

Switchblade are nice though, a touch spindly looking so don't suit all frames aesthetically IMHO.

Latest posts

Back