Karma A trio of old grannies...

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've these three little old granny rings to give away. They have been in one side of my tool box for literally years and I keep forever taking them out to unearth stuff, only to then shove them back in again.... :LOL:

They are as follows:

TA Specialities alloy 5arm 58 BCD, 22 tooth
Shimano SG steel 5 arm 74 BCD, 24 tooth
Shimano SG-X M9 4 arm 64 BCD, 22 tooth

As with most real grannies, the teeth might be a tiny bit worn, but there's plenty of life in these yet.

There's nothing to pay and I'll post them on free of charge as well. One ring per person would be nice, to spread the karma as much as possible! Just let me know which one you want and PM me your address. Job done :D

Attachments

• IMG_3945.jpg
    IMG_3945.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 16
I've seen Joe riding, I'd be amazed if they've had any use at all, or if he ever gets out of the big ring!
Hehe... I confess, I've not used much else other than the big ring for some time. Saying that, I could have really done with something a bit smaller on my tour of the Chiltern Hills!

I thought you’d posted on the wrong website for a moment.
Probably should have gone to the Derby County forum :LOL:

Okay, the SG and TA have been taken. Anybody want the SG-X before I use it as a ninja star? The plastic bit is some kind of spacer from memory, totally removable if needs be ;)

Back