A Razesa for Mrs Foz!

Re:

Richard, there are indeed some very nice parts on the bike, but unfortunately they're not really compatible with my plans for the build.

Right now, I need to get the fixed cup out.

And decide on the colour!!!

I hope not - last night I had been drinking beer, and was trying to turn it the wrong way :facepalm:

But I didn't try too hard, so hopefully when 100% sober, it will come out

Andy,

Is beet a form of Spanish beer? i am jealous, as i struggle with flu.

Richard

Richard, Beet is what you get when typing beer on a mobile phone - large fingers, tiny keyboard, and not looking what I'm typing... have changed it to beer now :)

And while we're talking beer - tonight I haven't had any, so of course the BB came out first try :LOL: Being sober obviously helped (not that I was drunk at all last night, I'd only had a couple!), as did the old trick of clamping the spanner onto the flats with my combination of old spindle and bearings, large washers, c-record front hub dust cone, and crankbolt. a couple of hits with the hammer, and it screwed right out.

Turns out only the spindle is superbe pro - the cups are shimano.

Anyway, I only need to get the forks sorted now - then paint (and I still didn't decide what colour to go for :facepalm:)

Re:

I like this frame design :cool:
here in France, a close one has often been used by a nice framemaker MERAL
who has actually built nice women bikes , either town or road models with nice lightweight bluemels fenders

the colours are often subtle and very elegant - ivory, etc..

see these models - you will find other pics thanks to google

meral11.jpg

[/quote]

Re:

Thanks for those pics! I like the ivory one, but with the bars of the gold one...

Am still undecided on the colour - am thinking ivory with Brown saddle and bats, tan wall tyres, or maybe candy red with white details and decals. Rims and all components will be silver.

I like the idea of white decals on a darker colour more than black or dark decals on a light colour, if that makes sense?

Re: Re:

foz":7djbacmp said:
am thinking ivory with Brown saddle and bats

Ivory sounds good - it's a bit feminine but not girly.
Are the bats an alternative to bulky electric motors for uphill assistance?

Mark.

Back