'95 Orange C16r 19"

ibob

Retro Guru
19" Orange C16r for sale, serial starts A509, so made in 1995.

I bought this a couple of years ago, it was never intended to be mine (it's way too small for me!), and I no longer have room for bikes occasionally ridden by visiting friends...

The frame is in good condition, no dents/dings. Paint is generally good, slightly metallic-y racing green with the usual few tiny chips/scuffs. There's some small paint damage on the inside non-driveside chainstay near the tyre (visible in the side photo), and also underneath the front mech clamp. Previous owner claimed to have had it from new without decals, and it does have the original "Made to BS. blahblah" sticker at the base of the downtube, which suggests to me that it hasn't been resprayed, but obviously if you want decals, you'll have to get some yourself...

Included is STX headset (in need of a regrease), and a 135mm Orange stem (with scuffed decals).

Asking for £100 posted to the UK, or less collected from Stoke Newington/London.

For an extra £10, I'll chuck in period STX RC front & rear mechs to suit (31.8mm top pull bottom swing front mech).

First dibs to daj ( http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99274 )

Tom (ibob)

Go on then

Hi Ibob.
I'm DAJ's mate - it's me he's been looking for one of these beauties for!
I'll have it if it's still available. Dave said he'll sort out the payment with you tomorrow.
Cheers
Rock.

Back