'94 - Maybe Mavic Neutral Service? - GT Edge

Cannondale it was from 2007 till 2014, maybe indeed overseas they made use for what was available. The 'brand' you show here is totaly new for me Till 2004 it was Lite-Speed. In 2015 it was Cannondale till Shimano took over years later. By the way the current blue Shimano neutral bike are French, the brand Origine Axxome II GT, an approved by a seal on the tubes.

Cannondale it was from 2007 till 2014, maybe indeed overseas they made use for what was available. The 'brand' you show here is totaly new for me Till 2004 it was Lite-Speed. In 2015 it was Cannondale till Shimano took over years later. By the way the current blue Shimano neutral bike are French, the brand Origine Axxome II GT, an approved by a seal on the tubes.
ok, but the GT bike in the original post is a '94... why would they have used a '94 bike in '07?

the bike in my last post is a Slim Chance (of fat city cycles) probably from '89

As far as I know GT never provides bikes for the yellow Mavic neutrl service. I knew it were Cannondales till 2014 and than in 2015 Canyon was the brand. In the earliet days...??? Must have been French brands. Nowadays totaly overruled by Shimano. However in some minor races in France Mavic is fighting her way back, since their re-erection
GT did produce bikes for Mavic Neutral Support in the US for the Tour DuPont.

Back