'93 Yeti Arc

Factorycol

98+ BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
I thought it was about time I did a thread on my Yeti Arc.

This has been a long term project, I always wanted one back in the mid 90s and after seeing the one Silverfish took to the Malverns Classic in 2018 I set about building my own.

I bought the frame and forks together as a package, but the rest has been sourced. I wanted to do something a bit different to the Silverfish one, so went with blue not purple.

IMG_1706.jpg

Since that photo has been taken, its been with Gee Milner for a dream build video, that'll be released soon.

IMG_2900.jpg

So I'll post links to that as soon as its live.

Lots of people helped me source the parts over the past 3 years, so if you're reading this and recognise some bits - thank you all!

Col

Amazing build!

Would love to get my hands on a frame like that too some day..
Probably would build it slightly (or waaay) less boutique than you did, so I can ride it, but yours looks spectacular!
Will you be riding that thing of beauty also off road?

Amazing build!

Would love to get my hands on a frame like that too some day..
Probably would build it slightly (or waaay) less boutique than you did, so I can ride it, but yours looks spectacular!
Will you be riding that thing of beauty also off road?
Thanks! Yes, it took me a long time to find the frame. Finding them without cracks isn't easy. I have modern bikes to ride, so this one is for our showroom at work for people to enjoy.

That’s fantastic. Even though I have one of my bikes in BOTM I’m going to say why don’t you enter yours.
I think it will be one hell of a month for the quality of the entrants

Back