92 team marin......well....almost....

Built for Holdsworth I think, @squirrelchaser loves his frame and the very neat fillets. If I need a nice paint job I'm going to speak to him. Prices through out seem very fair.
Mario used to build for Roberts I believe, I think he had his own signature shape that he carved on seat tube sleeves, he can identify whether a Roberts frame has been built by him just by looking at that area of the frame.

Winston's the frame man, Mario's the spray man...

Always kept meaning to pop down to see Winston on my Peugeot Roberts when in London to see if he could shed light on the build, butsadly never got around to it! :(

Hope things are slowly getting better for you @August Bicycles and you're not driving the family insane! 😜

Winston's the frame man, Mario's the spray man...

Always kept meaning to pop down to see Winston on my Peugeot Roberts when in London to see if he could shed light on the build, butsadly never got around to it! :(

Hope things are slowly getting better for you @August Bicycles and you're not driving the family insane! 😜
Yeah, Winston trades as Varohna Frameworks. Really nice-looking stuff.

Thanks for the kind wishes, its also school holidays here so our 4 year old is currently stuck in the house due to the awful weather, I think we are all going a little crazy at the moment!

Yeah, Winston trades as Varohna Frameworks. Really nice-looking stuff.

Thanks for the kind wishes, its also school holidays here so our 4 year old is currently stuck in the house due to the awful weather, I think we are all going a little crazy at the moment!
When it rains, it pours! Good to hear the weather is as crap in the East of England as it is in South Wales! 😜 School Holidays can be both joyous and incredibly testing at the same time. We're having four seasons in one day with the weather at best at the moment. This chat isn't helping @Tootyred find his bike with a bonkers-tall headtube though!

Back