91 Rocky Mountain "Glacier" / Blizzard

Lovely bike.
As an aside, I didn't know Canada was also on the legal cannabis train (since 2018!) To quote: "an adult can possess 30 grams of legally-produced cannabis. adults can grow up to four cannabis plants per household".
There's me, nurturing a greenhouse of tomatoes this year which cropped poorly, so much so the grow-bags cost more than the worth of the fruits from a supermarket....

Last edited:
That is so nice. Forks & blackwalls really pull it together visually.
I think I need to source a black crankset. I guess that means I have to find me a Revolution crank... (hey it worked with the powerlights). You other Canadians better sleuth my company and start buying some caramel popcorn to help fund it... I ship!

Looks awesome. I noticed your RD cable runs along the right side. Other pictures I’ve saw of the Blizz show the FD running along the right side with a short 90 piece of cable from top tube to seat tube. I was wondering which way was best. Yours seems more logical.

Thinking about it some more my 94 may not have another option as they is no vertical cable stop for the FD on the center of the seat tube to be ran from the left side and it must be on the right side as that is where the cable stop is vertically IMG_2910.jpeg

Last edited:
All would usually run with the rear mech crossing under, front on right side of possible.
Especially '91 vintage.

As a side, if running it the other way, the cable needs to follow a smooth curve (TT to SS), it's a bit long in the picture and so has a bit of extra run. BUT this setup is smoother than a crossunder. It's all about. The route to the headtube.

Back