Sorted 737 combos ,silver controltech bars

Will78

Retro Guru
Hi peeps .
Looking for a silver controltech handle bar and a set of shimano m737 combos,
Any help would be really appreciated guys,
it’s the last parts needed for the build.
Thankyou for reading.

Last edited:
Have a pair of silver Controltech bars,they're 540mm.Don't know if they've been cut?Was going to fit bar ends on extenders but found some 560mm alternatives.Mint condition,logos perfect,no scratches.Also have some pretty good M737 combos in the garage,will dig them out.From memory they're good cosmetically and haven't seen much use.

Have a pair of silver Controltech bars,they're 540mm.Don't know if they've been cut?Was going to fit bar ends on extenders but found some 560mm alternatives.Mint condition,logos perfect,no scratches.Also have some pretty good M737 combos in the garage,will dig them out.From memory they're good cosmetically and haven't seen much use.
Hi there,
That’s great,the combos sound like just what I’m looking for but the bars maybe a little short .
bar extensions with barends could be a option though.(good idea)
Do you have a price in mind ?
I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

kindest regards

will

Hi Will.Not At home currently,did quickly check before I left.They’re a bit dusty but look good,not particularly marked/scratched.The 8 speed shifter is doing the typical sticking.If you can wait till Tuesday I’ll give them a clean up and make sure they’re fully operational before I let them go.Price will be fair n reasonable😉

Hi Will.Not At home currently,did quickly check before I left.They’re a bit dusty but look good,not particularly marked/scratched.The 8 speed shifter is doing the typical sticking.If you can wait till Tuesday I’ll give them a clean up and make sure they’re fully operational before I let them go.Price will be fair n reasonable😉
Great , Tuesdays good for me ,
I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

thanks

will

Back