For Sale .

Nothing makes the schools cycling proficiency instructor start hyperventilating more than a kid rolling on one of these 😁
Schools cycling proficiency instructor 98 percent guaranteed not proficient in these boutique cycling brands..fat chance!
I remember doing mine in a raleigh chopper in 1981 or was it '82? 🤔 I got a triangular red enamelled brass type badge stuck to a blueish certificate.. That was an achievement as the chopper had the turning circle of a tractor..
My mum has it.. unfortunately she has vascular dementia..anyone find theirs and stick a pic up? Nostalgia..

I,m getting in the same position with my sons 10 inch wicked custom frame hes getting to big for it but he loves it so much
I promised my daughter I will repaint her next FAT the same blue/pink fade as a condition of letting this go. Hopefully she will forget that idea 😇

Unreserved as potential buyers daughter wants to keep her current retro ride 🤗

My daughter was riding a small Islabike before this (I had a 10in Buckshaver ready) but she had already outgrown it and went straight to this 12.5” They grow so fast at this age ! This has a tiny stand over height due to geometry. 120cm should be no problem with a short stem. They just need their feet on the ground for stability and initial confidence. The bars can be lowered right back down. This is at the top of the extension in photo.

Back