Sold 3DV Pace RC200 F3

17" was measured center BB to top tube. Top tube measures 22" from center of seat post to center of head tube.

Just for awareness, I've had a number of people registering interest via PM so will give 'first refusal' in the order received.

Thanks
Steve
i think you will find thread comment then pm normally is the order on here just a heads up mate so a person would normally register interest on the advert then move to pm ;)

Hello Steve, thanks for additional sizing info…regrettably too ‘compact’ for me to consider, as a xc rider…which is a real shame as a purple ano Pace has always been a bit of a pipe dream. GLWS

Hello Steve, thanks for additional sizing info…regrettably too ‘compact’ for me to consider, as a xc rider…which is a real shame as a purple ano Pace has always been a bit of a pipe dream. GLWS
Shame Tangent, this would have looked lovely outside the Vic. 😉😂
Great price, not surprised it didn't hang around!

Hi,

I've decided to let my beloved Pace go to a new home. I built this up with the full intention of using it often and getting to experience the bike that I dreamed about as spotty 13 year old, but for various reasons it's ended being a garage queen and hasn't been ridden since being built.

Spec;

RC200 F3 frame 17 inch
RC35 forks (1 inch steerer)
Pace Renthal bars (sub 130 not cut)
Cook Bros Racing cranks
Pace chainrings
M375 derailleurs
M372 shifters
Magura HS33 Evo 2
Mavic rims (230 SBP)
Ringle Ti skewers

The frame has been re-anodised so there are no scratches, scrapes or chain rash, however there is a slight bit of ghosting on the down tube near the welds for the cable stops but this only shows up in certain lights. There is also a very small pin dent on the top tube. The forks need a new set of elastomers as the current ones have gone hard.

Overall the bike is in really good condition and looks amazing in the metal (providing purple is your thing!), hopefully this comes through in the pictures but if anyone wants any specific pictures then let me know.

Price is £800 which I think is fair, but happy to consider sensible offers.

I'd prefer collection from Andover Hampshire, but could post at buyers cost if that is not possible.

View attachment 573583View attachment 573589View attachment 573586View attachment 573587View attachment 573588
If you missed it it’s now in parts on Facebook.
Shame Tangent, this would have looked lovely outside the Vic. 😉😂
Great price, not surprised it didn't hang around!

Hi,

I've decided to let my beloved Pace go to a new home. I built this up with the full intention of using it often and getting to experience the bike that I dreamed about as spotty 13 year old, but for various reasons it's ended being a garage queen and hasn't been ridden since being built.

Spec;

RC200 F3 frame 17 inch
RC35 forks (1 inch steerer)
Pace Renthal bars (sub 130 not cut)
Cook Bros Racing cranks
Pace chainrings
M375 derailleurs
M372 shifters
Magura HS33 Evo 2
Mavic rims (230 SBP)
Ringle Ti skewers

The frame has been re-anodised so there are no scratches, scrapes or chain rash, however there is a slight bit of ghosting on the down tube near the welds for the cable stops but this only shows up in certain lights. There is also a very small pin dent on the top tube. The forks need a new set of elastomers as the current ones have gone hard.

Overall the bike is in really good condition and looks amazing in the metal (providing purple is your thing!), hopefully this comes through in the pictures but if anyone wants any specific pictures then let me know.

Price is £800 which I think is fair, but happy to consider sensible offers.

I'd prefer collection from Andover Hampshire, but could post at buyers cost if that is not possible.

View attachment 573583View attachment 573589View attachment 573586View attachment 573587View attachment 573588
If you missed it first time, it's now available in parts on FaceBook (obvs with a massive mark up) - https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:5ea521d1-f7cc-4295-b4dd-2e6b5678320e

oooh got excited about prospect of aquiring this until saw price is basically same as whole bike sold for on here…and have have my own RC35.

Still a great looking frameset , and loved following the original build restoration thread

Back