2manyoranges feedback thread

regan_ev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Having recently had the pleasure to deal with Tim aka 2manyoranges and noticing he doesn’t have a feedback thread, I’m going to start one for him...

Tim asked for advice in general chat on valuing some tyres which I helped with, that he was extremely and openly grateful of, that led to me buying one of them. Not only is he a marketing genius but a thoroughly nice guy and a real retro head, but extremely genuine and honest, conscientious, expedient in delivery and a pleasure to deal with.

An asset to RB and I wouldn’t hesitate in buying from him again.

Thoroughly nice and helpful chap.
Can well recommend.
Tyres were well packaged and sent promptly - all at a fair price.
“After sales” care is also first rate :)

I've received a lovely wheelset from Tim this morning, absolutely as he described and sent/delivered in quick time in a proper wheel box.

Thank you very much Tim, I can absolutely recommend you to anyone.

Ian.

Received some bar ends from Tim today, lovely item and quick delivery

Can recommend as an excellent seller

Alison

Had the pleasure of dealing with Tim this week. Really helpful and knowledgeable fellow. Tim went out of his way to send me the Pace forks I was buying off him. The forks are immaculate too!! No hesitation in recommending Tim to everyone - he's a real asset to the RetroBike community!
Ell

Very helpful and knowledgeable. It’s a pleasure to deal with Tim. His items are accurately described and promptly dispatched.

Received X-Lite seatpost From Tim. Really pleased with it, turned up quickly, very well packaged.
Thanks very much.

Re:

Lovely chap to deal with. Sold me a super Hope bb after good comms and kindly packaged it to suit the dimensions of my letterbox. Thanks Tim.

Back