27 x 1 1/4 Rims?

Markone

Retro Guru
Does anyone know where I can get a new 27 x 1 1/4 double walled rim from in the UK?

Google and ebay searches that I've done don't come up with anything other than single walled rims.

Re:

I have a used Super competition gentleman 81 {pre Wolber} 36 h double walled single eyelet 27x 1 .pm me if it is of interest . seems to have plenty of wear left . I cant see any flat spots .

I've used the bankrupt bike parts ones to build wheels with and they are fine, £30 a pair from memory but I can't remember if they are single or double wall. I bought mine via ebay but they have a website as well.

allenh":2oknpfdn said:
I've used the bankrupt bike parts ones to build wheels with and they are fine, £30 a pair from memory but I can't remember if they are single or double wall. I bought mine via ebay but they have a website as well.

Thanks,good to know.I will get a pair of the rims they currently have on their site.

Re:

If I recall I had a lengthy time sourcing these...

There were others of a much lesser quality from other vendors that I returned, but these are pretty good rims.

As a matter of interest....what wheel build are you going for?

Re: Re:

Sand_Dune":1t63w6r6 said:
If I recall I had a lengthy time sourcing these...

There were others of a much lesser quality from other vendors that I returned, but these are pretty good rims.

As a matter of interest....what wheel build are you going for?

The rim would be to replace a Weinmann rim from the front wheel of my 1983 Raleigh Clubman,the hubs are Maillard.

Back