2014 Rides ideas??

NeilM":2lqnf3vg said:
bugloss":2lqnf3vg said:
Do you fancy pairing up for a reccie at some point ? It'll be in the depths of winter though or early spring.

I am always delighted to ride on the Mendips, I just don't do much road riding up there as I live in Weston-s-Mare and as the song says, the only way (onto the Mendips) is UP. :oops:

JIC: The best OS map for the area is 182.

I'm always up for a team ride, my next available date in the South West is the 6 December as I'm off to Swindon. I was thinking of bringing the bike and getting to Priddy early in the morning and doing something like Priddy - down to Draycott and up the gorge across the top into Wells down the fast long road and up the Old London Road. Or something like that, What do you reckon ?

I'll go with the flow ,road or mountain, summer or winter,day or night, so long as a bikes involved i'm in ( pending dates).

matthew71":2x7tw3km said:
any more ideas for this dave?

Well the I thought it would be good for better variety to get new ideas and try new places?

Id quite happy run another HONC style cross/mtb ride through the cotswolds?

As said before if you want pure MTB you need to step up and get your name down in the diary or they will no doubt be filled with Road :LOL: :LOL:

As Uncle Monty has got himself a new Hetchins, how about organising a British bike ride. I'll happily organise the Mendip ride along those lines with the possibility of a splendid cream tea finish at the foot of Cheddar.

bugloss":3up8fhv2 said:
As Uncle Monty has got himself a new Hetchins, how about organising a British bike ride. I'll happily organise the Mendip ride along those lines with the possibility of a splendid cream tea finish at the foot of Cheddar.

Great stuff I will hold you to that! Once the national dates are released we will pencil it into our diary :cool:

bugloss":2ylcv9ho said:

I don't drink tea, or have a british bike :oops:

Back