2013 Six Nations slanging match thread.

Grannygrinder":ylfb8pxf said:
Must be a bad dislocation if he is out for the season :( local boys are back in a fortnight ;)
He'll be well rested for his new job in France :D
If he hadn't been on the pitch it would have been nil points for Wales :LOL:
Having said that if England hadn't handed him the chances via penalties he wouldn't have mattered.

…and if Wales hadn't have been cr*p, then England wouldn't have won I suppose.

Well you know i would be back!

WELL DONE IRELAND!!!!!!

I swear i was going to have a heart attack in the final 5 mins, i don't remember breathing.

What a game, what a result!!!!! And France did nothing to help!

Thanks everyone for your support during this campaign!!!!!!!!

Roll on next year (when i will eat my words no doubt)

Richard

Congratulations to Ireland :D

I guess England will just have to fall back on that 11 year old World Cup victory for another 12 months ;)

Fair play to Ireland that was a cracking match - its never easy to play away with that much at stake for either team and win.

Oh for England's first 20 mins in Paris or the last five for that matter....

We'll just have to get the grand slam and world cup next year!

And on another note - Thank you and good night Brian O'Driscoll. I was one of the people singing Walzing O'Driscoll at the top of my lungs to drown out the Wallabies in Melbourne 2001... What an amazing career, my hat is well and truly off.

rosstheboss":2vq8nsc8 said:
And on another note - Thank you and good night Brian O'Driscoll. I was one of the people singing Walzing O'Driscoll at the top of my lungs to drown out the Wallabies in Melbourne 2001... What an amazing career, my hat is well and truly off.

Couldn't have been a more fitting end to his career, fair play. It'll be a while before there's another BOD.

Congrat's to the Irish, and a huge standing ovation for O'Driscoll, absolute legend that he is.
Some great rugby today! Some formidable moments from the French too, they can't half entertain when they turn it on..
Shame about the errors from England, but still a really creative and inspired performance, I think we made the Italians look worse than they actually were.

Well done Ireland, but Healy is a disgrace for the flying headbutt, a red card offence usually. I'd have thought he would have been a bit more careful after getting away with the punch on Warburton the other week.

phill77":17uzvew6 said:
Well done Ireland, but Healy is a disgrace for the flying headbutt, a red card offence usually. I'd have thought he would have been a bit more careful after getting away with the punch on Warburton the other week.

Not the way I saw it, he was diving to get the ball as it appeared to be out on the French side of ruck.

Back