1998 M2 Stumpjumper build

That looks amazing, what a fantastic build. I would never of thought of polishing the bombers but they look stunning! I have had an M2 for years and was contemplating selling it but after seeing yours I think another build might be in order. I hope you don't mind if I nick some of your ideas...

That looks amazing, what a fantastic build. I would never of thought of polishing the bombers but they look stunning! I have had an M2 for years and was contemplating selling it but after seeing yours I think another build might be in order. I hope you don't mind if I nick some of your ideas...
Cheers! I’m really pleased with how it came out too, it was just a bit of luck that I had those forks - I had them for ages but they really suit this frame and tie in with the polished crankset and other shiny parts.. 1998 too so same as the frame.
This just came together so nice and I’ve ridden it a few miles so far but I’m so impressed with how it performs. Can’t go wrong with this era of XT/XTR really and Specialized really knew their onions when they put these frames out..

Back