1997 Claud Butler Cape Wrath FINISHED

Bit of work to do with this (why did I bother ha) - bearings were rusted and fell out the bottom after test ride so I'll change them - thing to m more interested in doing (and never done) is repolishing the frame to make it shiny/chrome looking - busy taking everything off but the gear on it is all realatively ok 👍 - was a massive CB fan when I was a kid
I’ve got a set of the graphics spare if you want.
£20 posted U.K. PayPal gift.

I’ve got a set of the graphics spare if you want.
£20 posted U.K. PayPal gift.
Will definitely take you up on that offer - great 👍. Did you re-polish frame yourself or is it like a re-spray kind of job ? I can't tell what the finish is and don't want to do I more damage before I understand how to. Thanks 👍

Will definitely take you up on that offer - great 👍. Did you re-polish frame yourself or is it like a re-spray kind of job ? I can't tell what the finish is and don't want to do I more damage before I understand how to. Thanks 👍
It’s clear lacquer over brushed cro-mo steel.

Hello - (new to here) I've just bought a 97 Cape Wrath (not like the mint end product in this thread) its my first proper update. I've done a few mechanical kind of updates but this needs a bit of TLC - (however in far better nick than I first thought when i got home) - I'll stick a few pics up after an initial scrub with a toothbrush and wetrag in the light tomorrow but def need some direction/guidance on a few areas! Cheers. Great Forum
I’ve had two on sale here for months with no takers!

Latest posts

Back