For Sale 1996 Saracen Tufftrax SOLD

What is the build weight and Min/Max gear ratios?

Potentially interested but I can't message direct as I've only created this account having stumbled across this ad from other googling and need 30+ posts before PMing is enabled.
No probs mate... I’m working till late so will get back to you in the morning.... as a rough estimate it’s about 10kg minus the pedals I think ... message u back in the morning 👍

This is the exact bike that got me into MTB. Scout trip to Grizedale in 1996 - They had a fleet of these as hire bikes... plus (randomly) one nice GT which my mate bagged before I saw it

As it stands in the pics inc pedals it weights 10.9kg

So could easily be lightened further with a few trick parts like upgraded pedals but my aim was as close to catalogue spec as possible.

As for gear ratios.... it’s 12-32t rear cassette and 22,32,42T front chainset.

Hope this helps.

As it stands in the pics inc pedals it weights 10.9kg

So could easily be lightened further with a few trick parts like upgraded pedals but my aim was as close to catalogue spec as possible.

As for gear ratios.... it’s 12-32t rear cassette and 22,32,42T front chainset.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Prezza, definitely interested. Any idea how we take the conversation off a forum given I can't seem to send or receive direct messages?

You can’t send pm but can receive them I believe. I’ve sent u pm with my email for Comms check so drop me an email if received. 👍

Back