1995 Specialized S Works Steel

Yeah really is a great bike and a beautiful colour
needs somework so far i have been unable to find a problem solver or similar cable hanger in 1" 25.4 diameter so I have had to shim the steerer and use a 1 1/8th Aheadstem. I have the specialized titanium 1" stem to install when I get it fixed.

Also need a M900 right hand shifter or brake lever combined as the STi is faulty and beyond a rebuild.

Cranks are Shimano XT M737 with strong light rings (front mech needs to moved to accommodate the compack drive)

Last edited:
nice bike!
my understanding is that the stock fork uses a “Japanese“ spec for the headset bearing race that is slightly larger than typical. I fear that the new headset race may not be sitting correctly on your rigid fork. I could be mistaken but I encourage you to look into this if you plan on swapping forks back and forth or using the original fork with the new headset.

in a way I hope you say no but I am trying to resurrect a 94 and would like to use the proper fork with add size race

I am overseas..
this is the bike I am workin on. Manitou fork had to go before I knew the race was incorrect :)

Attachments

• DD3B8DD9-412E-4AA0-A714-93A695DDD165.jpeg
    DD3B8DD9-412E-4AA0-A714-93A695DDD165.jpeg
    713.5 KB · Views: 15
Back