1995 Specialized S-Works JMC replica

Re:

Well time for my six monthly update :LOL:

Done a bit more in the background since last update..

Had some more graphics done by Gil @ retrodecals, got some new JMC lettering on the top tube (both sides) new 'Mavic 121 SUP Ceramic' graphics on the rims.

Scored a new old stock Team Master rear tyre and managed to tyre sheen my front one so it nearly matches.

Also scored another of Jason's old race jerseys, to go alongside the race suit I have on loan from Pete Tomkins!

Took some pics in the sunshine the other week and sent them to Doddy on GMBN Tech, and he showed it yesterday in the tech show!!

To say I was happy would certainly be an understatement, so it's a video update this time lol.

If you don't already watch the Tech shows, then enjoy, and if you only want to see my bike/collection..

Skip to 17m 10s and enjoy :D

https://youtu.be/kt1gliHKKLc

Re:

Cheers dude, can't wait to be able to go places again and revist some of the locations now that I've got a few more details buttoned up, it's way closer to spec than I ever thought I could possibly get it :D

Awesome bike and awesome thread.

I had to watch the video and god knows how you managed to use that to work out the parts list lol

All 3 bikes were a blur.

Awesome bike and awesome thread.

I had to watch the video and god knows how you managed to use that to work out the parts list lol

All 3 bikes were a blur.

Well thanks to people on here, fb and google images, it wasn't quite as difficult as you'd have thought, tracking down the parts themselves was the hard part lol!

Oh and being loaned two of Jason's ex bikes for the weekend, at the malverns for the retrobike stand three years ago was also a huge help!
And yes, I did pull as many wheelies as I possibly could on the m2 haha :D

20180616_121743.jpg

Latest posts

Back