1995 Kona Explosif

They need a shimano noodle boot and cable clamp doesnt look right are the only things i can see that dont look quite right.

Paul R":3vjwytcy said:
They need a shimano noodle boot and cable clamp doesnt look right are the only things i can see that dont look quite right.

You are correct. It's an avid noodle (don't have any others) and not correct clamp. Will work for now. The cables are XTR, though used

I havent updates this in awhile but we have been buried in snow most of the winter. We did have a mild start so I did get some early January riding in.

I have swapped the tan wall gravelking for black. I prefer the black look for this bike and I wanted to transfer the tan walls back to the Bianchi from whence they came.

I also changed out the stem today from a 130mm 1995 velocity to a 110mm 1996. This matches the forks a little better and shortens up the reach. Too early to tell but I think the change will be mostly cosmetic. Considering getting 95 velocity decals for it

Great cheers, I was going to but ive conjoined the two bikes into the one thread now ive just changed the title slightly.

Back