1994 Mtn Cycle San Andreas - Spectrachromed! - FINISHED Pg.7

jimjim2012":2t91iiny said:
looking forward to seeing it :D that clark kent is mighty purdy, though i would be wanting to try out that f16 frame. love the early suspension ideas.

Well the Clark Kent is finished :D.... Just at the LBS having the steerer cut down...... There should be pics this weekend :D
The Sannie on the other hand... Due to my work I've still not collected it from my friend who sprayed it :oops: :oops: :oops:
I hope late this week or over the weekend when I'm not actually working! I'm DYING to see and collect it... Can't wait! :cool:

Update.... 21/3/11

FINALLY!!! :LOL:

Picked the frame up yesterday. Overall very happy although mate that sprayed it still wasn't, so after the summer it will be going back in to be redone in the latest version of the chrome paint which I have to say, already looks far clearer and more 'mirrored' even than my frame... Plus I may add some colours next time :twisted: :D.

Anyway, just a couple of piccy's, more to follow as it gets built in the next couple of weeks:

Bare frame:
DSC06148.jpg

DSC06149.jpg

And restickered:
DSC06151.jpg

Cheers.
Alex.

that looks awsome.

your mate must be some kind of perfectionist :roll:

cant wait to see it built

stubbsy :D

Cheers chaps :cool:

Yeah, he is a perfectionist and I had to prize the frame away from him yesterday! lol. There are a few little imperfections but this was for him to practise on so I'm not bothered, and certainly won't show once it's built up. I did start getting ideas for colourways next time it's done and just for Gibbleking..... The purple does look rather good ;) ..... Though think I may go for a kind of champagne colour next time rather than straight chrome....

Cheers :).

Back