1994 Fat Chance titanium

Re: Re:

Prodigal Son":3dn7efbp said:
M-Power":3dn7efbp said:
Just a little history from the FAT 99 Catalogue in the archive here, Ti frame section.

And then Don Myrah rode for Fat Chance on a rebadged Ritchey.

Somebody now owns the actual FAT they made for him after. Had a really long 24” TT.

Tru dat and some champ cyclo cross dude won on a FAT CHANCE decaled Alan apparently.

M-Power":2mo0pllo said:
Prodigal Son":2mo0pllo said:
M-Power":2mo0pllo said:
Just a little history from the FAT 99 Catalogue in the archive here, Ti frame section.

And then Don Myrah rode for Fat Chance on a rebadged Ritchey.

Somebody now owns the actual FAT they made for him after. Had a really long 24” TT.

Tru dat and some champ cyclo cross dude won on a FAT CHANCE decaled Alan apparently.

I love Fat Chance and have one... they have that magical handling no one else has. They have a cult following. Then why tell the world about some obscure early Tomac bike signed and payed by mongoose? Merlin nor Litespeed ever mentioned they built Tomac´s true iconic superbike.

I love Fat Chance and have one... they have that magical handling no one else has. They have a cult following. Then why tell the world about some obscure early Tomac bike signed and payed by mongoose? Merlin nor Litespeed ever mentioned they built Tomac´s true iconic superbike.[/quote]

This happens all the time and why not if they are not under NDA ? Its part of retro history now. Its well know certain bike manufacturers and other brands did this and discussed on FB groups from time to time :)

“The Ibis Ti Mojo is most betterer supremer! (not really. They do have geo differences that matter more: Ibis is a rollercoaster high speed machine and Fat is a tech trail samurai sword)”

Have you got a thread on your Ibis Ti Mojo ? Ibis and FAT CITY CYCLES had a legendary friendly rivalry based on crazy practical jokes bitd. I love all these stories and anecdotes.

Jesus Christ this build!

Absolutely perfect.

Were there ever any pictures of it out in the wild, or was it just too pretty to ride in the end!?

pw_pw_la":vqsl66p9 said:
Jesus Christ this build!

Absolutely perfect.

Were there ever any pictures of it out in the wild, or was it just too pretty to ride in the end!?

Thanks. It has been out lightly in the wild but I’m awaiting better weather before a proper muddy ride. Will get pictures when I do.

Latest posts

Back