1994 BRODIE SOVEREIGN

I know already :LOL: I think when I get my camera back I'll delete all these photos and replace them with decent ones!

Getting a few bits together as funds allow. Think these should look nice although the gold isn't a perfect match by any means
dscf4669vx.jpg

Thanks guys, I hope to actually make some progress with this soon. If someone has a suitable 1 1/8" threaded Ritchey headset they'd be willing to sell then it would get the ball rolling

Finally a bit of progress has been made. Originally I planned to throw a load of Syncros parts at this build but the arrival of my Blizzard meant that the Syncros kit changed destination. I think that it was a bit of a blessing in disguise as there are already plenty of Syncros clad Brodie's out there plus the decision to change to Ritchey components suit the frame better IMHO as they are not quite as beefy as the Syncros kit.
I've just put the wheels on to get a feel for the bike but they won't be staying and I'm still undecided about the brake boosters. I'm hoping to source a Ritchey WCS seatpost and canti's but that might change. The saddle will be changed for a more period correct Ritchey Logic one (anyone got a WCS Ti railed one?) when I find one.
As ususal I'm sorry about my poor quality photo's and any comments and opinions are welcome :D

dscf4811kk.jpg

dscf4814i.jpg

dscf4816wm.jpg

dscf4815h.jpg

Re: 1994 Brodie Sovereign - a bit of progress at last

hi
i like what you've done so far.
black ritchey seatpost goes with the black brodie stem.
black brodie brake boosters are perfect.
rictchey brakes work, but what about suntour
xc pro canti's in champagne?
big thumbs up.
roy

Back