1993 Specialized 'Hardrock Ultra' owned from new. Frame and wheels 19 inch. Undamaged but rusty. All original except saddle. On eBay.

Russ Pearce

Retro Newbie
I am selling my classic 1993 Specialized 'Hardrock Ultra' , which I have owned from new. The frame is 19 inch (48cm) and the wheel diameter is 19 inch (48cm). It is complete and original except for the saddle which was replaced a few years ago. It is undamaged but rusty and showing its age. It would be a perfect restoration project. IMG_3433.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3433.jpg
    IMG_3433.jpg
    888.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3434.jpg
    IMG_3434.jpg
    924.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3435.jpg
    IMG_3435.jpg
    945.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3436.jpg
    IMG_3436.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3437.jpg
    IMG_3437.jpg
    670.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3438.jpg
    IMG_3438.jpg
    812.8 KB · Views: 47
I've moved this to the correct section for you.

Here's the eBay link for anyone interested

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
what a shame you left it outside.

This colour way is very desirable now for building an urban bike.

Can't be certain but it looks like it's got a hole right the way through the chainstay bridge on the non-drive side (second-to-last photo). Seat post is possibly stuck. Bottom bracket, likewise. £15? £17.50? Personally, I would want to be paid to take that away.

+1 Looks like a hole... must have been left outside for years lol. Most or all of it will be seized, all the bolts too so yeah... not worth a resto. What about for parts? The crud catcher and levers lol?

"It is undamaged but rusty and showing its age." Brilliant.

Back