1993 Mountain Goat Whiskey Town Racer

Re: Re:

Tc":3s8akutz said:
sinnerman":3s8akutz said:
So nice, the thread deserves more pics....!

No it doesn't, I'm getting fed up with being goatless & don't need it rubbing in :mrgreen:

Goatless, TC?! I think Retrobike has caused a new dictionary entry :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cant disagree with that, carriage and customs....kill it every time.

Hi Andy, it's Mark the original owner of the Goat!

You have done her proud and I'm happy to see her looking so fine!

Awesome job!

Cheers!

Re:

Wow! What a gorgeous bike! You are a lucky man indeed. Congratulations.

I was especially tickled to see the "Air Art" in your photographs, and to read your mention of Russ Pickett, from Chico, California. Why? Because your bike and my bike have a (thin) familial connection...Russ did custom airbrush work on my Derkerf Team ST. I even had the pleasure of driving to Chico and meeting him in person.

His airbrush work is glorious, indeed...and he's a totally nice guy. A real artist and gentleman!

Thanks for posting, and again, congrats...it's fun to have a "connection" to your lovely bike!

Here's Russ's handiwork on my frame:

81CBB72.jpg

SzJOFac.jpg

Back