1993 Marin Pine Mountain...... slightly different this one!

A bit late to the thread.

As much as i like the original colourway, this looks really nice, would like to see it in person. Were you inspired by the older Marin or just decided to do something different? the matching forks and stem really add to the look too :cool:

Only thing i might change if it were mine is the saddle for a black one, or even the grips for white ones :)

Looking forward to more updates.

What a picture, what a picture ... umm tiddly um tum tum tum tum...
stick it in the family .....
album!*

* after placing a black saddle on it and winning BOTM!

😉🤙

As much as i like the original colourway, this looks really nice, would like to see it in person. Were you inspired by the older Marin or just decided to do something different? the matching forks and stem really add to the look too :cool:

Only thing i might change if it were mine is the saddle for a black one, or even the grips for white ones :)

I've tried a black one - didn't like it as much

I've got some pink attacks on the way to see and will try and get some white ones

I was inspired by marin and kona paint jobs for sure!

Back