1993 Fat Chance Titanium.

Lovely bike, didn't realise you'd sold the other one as assumed it would be a keeper, though I know you do move them on fairly regularly.

If and when you plan to move this one on, I'd love the opportunity to buy the F&F.
No plans to sell at the moment I’m afraid. But you never know.

What's the build plan Tom?
It's all a bit movable at the moment.
Initial idea was classic silver components, no blue.
Then that changed and i am liking the idea of an all blue cockpit, everything else silver.
Then yesterday i put some black Ringle wheels on it, and rather like that, so currently thinking a blue cockpit and black everything else. IMG_2802.jpg IMG_2803.jpg

It's all a bit movable at the moment.
Initial idea was classic silver components, no blue.
Then that changed and i am liking the idea of an all blue cockpit, everything else silver.
Then yesterday i put some black Ringle wheels on it, and rather like that, so currently thinking a blue cockpit and black everything else.View attachment 582079View attachment 582081

I'm sure it'll evolve 😁

I think back components provide a nice contrast against titanium. Especially with M900 XTR stuff that is a lot of very similarly coloured components.

i went with black stem, cranks and seat post on my 96 King Kahuna and I am quite happy with the way it looks.

The Blue Ringle Stem and Headset work brilliantly with the Blue Decals 🤩

That's a lovely bike, looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

I think back components provide a nice contrast against titanium. Especially with M900 XTR stuff that is a lot of very similarly coloured components.

i went with black stem, cranks and seat post on my 96 King Kahuna and I am quite happy with the way it looks.
Have you got a picture of it, would love to see it.

Ever the procrastinator, i have made a few changes to experiment. Leaning back towards silver components, ive fitted a really nice pair of XTR wheels with mavic ceramic hubs and black smoke/darts. Love the way it looks and I find i always gravitate back to XTR as its just so useable.
I refuse to make this bike too precious to use, it's a waste. Perhaps XTr throughout is the way to go.

IMG_2831.jpg IMG_2832.jpg IMG_2833.jpg

Back