1992 Yo Eddy frame and forks.

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
1992 Fat Chance Yo Eddy frame and forks for sale. Serial number 018Y2M
Medium, very good condition. The paint is still lustrous, there’s the odd chip but not much. Very little chain suck, no rust I can see. This is a very tidy frame. There is a small dent on the top tube under cable run, but it’s been filled with clear coat. So totally useable, but also a nice one for a repaint if you choose.

Comes with a salsa seat clamp and an XT headset that is useable but not pretty.

Thinking £800 obo includes Uk postage. Can send workdwide at buyers expense.

Pm me an email address and I can send more pictures.

Attachments

• 61A1A086-7E8F-4B9C-A918-642F8C16B16A.jpeg
    61A1A086-7E8F-4B9C-A918-642F8C16B16A.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 792
Just to be sure , is this 1 inch head tube? ( based on other FAT Chance frames have ridden / own guessing so?)

tangent":35vbigu2 said:
Just to be sure , is this 1 inch head tube? ( based on other FAT Chance frames have ridden / own guessing so?)

Hi tangent
Yes it’s a 1” head tube. I think it’s after 96 they bc went 1 1/8”
Hope that helps
T

Oh thanks for confirming so speedily , now need to remind myself how FAT Chance size medium actually rode / suited for me... nice to have a frame + actual fork / ‘framset’ for sale...

tangent":hwm6896b said:
Oh thanks for confirming so speedily , now need to remind myself how FAT Chance size medium actually rode / suited for me... nice to have a frame + actual fork / ‘framset’ for sale...

Pm me your email and I’ll send you some pictures abs details.
T

Thanks T, PM sent... am off searching out images of myself riding my same sized Lavender Yo Eddy for reference

After comparing measurements to my own FAT Chance collection , and looking at some images of me riding my own (now gone) regrettably am going to have to let this frameset go ... have decided will be to ‘compact’ to be a realistic rider for me to consider seriously

Thank to Mt T for super speedy email info on images and measurements.
Good luck with the sale, it really is a nice example , and a cool looking colour ( have fond memories of a Yo this colour featuring in MBUK back in the day in a really cool feature)

Hi Tomianson
I’m very interested but new to this forum.
I can’t find how to PM you...
Thanks
V.

Back