1992 Rocky Mountain titanium (Finished Pics page 3)

Looks fantastic Shamus :cool: You got that bolted together pretty rapidly!

I'm hoping to visit San Juan again next year - maybe I'll get a chance to take in that scenery first hand :)

raidan73":1h975r96 said:
Looks fantastic Shamus :cool: You got that bolted together pretty rapidly!

I'm hoping to visit San Juan again next year - maybe I'll get a chance to take in that scenery first hand :)

Well I had been staring at the frame for months, and had the build already sorted with the parts in a bin. It was just a matter of getting the frame refinished, and the decals (thanks again Rockimtn!) sorted. All I had to do was have the right crank arm rethreaded for the pedals, and to cut the steerer down slightly for the American Classic headset. Everything else went together easily.

I sure hope you do get a chance to visit when you are in this area. You know I can hook you up with a loaner bike! The first picture of my bike overlooking the water, has the San Juan Islands in the background!

That's a stunner. Can't think of a single thing I'd change (well, maybe the frame size) :xmas-wink:

Re:

Oh my good god...
I had a Rocky Titanium around 93 and switched to the Tibolt... Regretted it badly. The Titanium was a fantastic ride. I was looking for this bike for years but never could get my hand on one... Is this a 20" frame??? Please say NO ;-)

Back