1992 Orange Aluminium Elite. Completed! New pics!

Another trip to the park with my 2 lads... they love dads retro steed... 🤙

Hopefully good weather to come enjoy this more.. only fine days and flat rides out for this mostly garage queen....

Attachments

• 5B609C5F-38F8-47CF-BE4E-83065CED9064.jpeg
    5B609C5F-38F8-47CF-BE4E-83065CED9064.jpeg
    952.7 KB · Views: 66
  • D77B1586-AB51-4556-8BFB-45BD8ED1A7D8.jpeg
    D77B1586-AB51-4556-8BFB-45BD8ED1A7D8.jpeg
    995.2 KB · Views: 65
A quick pic of the bike looking fast even stood still! 😎
Looking good👍😎🍊 Still trying to find my self one lol. In the meantime I’ve ended up with 17” projects comprising of 2x P7, a C16r, a KHS Montana Comp and a Specialized Stumpjumper M2 😂👍

Thanks guys…..

Although it never gets ridden in anger and is a pure garage queen it just rides great.

The geometry feels perfect on these models and I can honestly say that there is not a single fault with the components or how it rides.

These were a fantastic bike from Orange IMO.

I did waver and consider selling it a couple of months ago to put funds towards another hobby however quickly came to my senses.

Id love to give it a run at Hamsterley just for shits and giggles and to see the look on peoples faces but I’d never get over it if I marked the bloody thing! 🤦‍♂️(Got total OCD)…

Thanks guys…..

Although it never gets ridden in anger and is a pure garage queen it just rides great.

The geometry feels perfect on these models and I can honestly say that there is not a single fault with the components or how it rides.

These were a fantastic bike from Orange IMO.

I did waver and consider selling it a couple of months ago to put funds towards another hobby however quickly came to my senses.

Id love to give it a run at Hamsterley just for shits and giggles and to see the look on peoples faces but I’d never get over it if I marked the bloody thing! 🤦‍♂️(Got total OCD)…
If you ever find yourself wavering again and decide to sell in the future then please let me know…👍😂🍊 Almost given up trying to find one in a 17” now as all that comes up are 19” 😏😂 so consider me front of the queue….👍

Don’t worry, I will let you know if I ever decide to part… can’t see it though as it’s gotta be my favourite even though I am trying to have a cull. Took me ages to get it to this standard. Especially the hours abs hours of polishing… end result was worth the hours/days spent in garage though 😎👍

Don’t worry, I will let you know if I ever decide to part… can’t see it though as it’s gotta be my favourite even though I am trying to have a cull. Took me ages to get it to this standard. Especially the hours abs hours of polishing… end result was worth the hours/days spent in garage though 😎👍
I know, spent hours upon hours doing my 19” frame, looked amazing and was gutted to sell it but was too big 😏

Back