Feedback
View
The story so far.

She is seductive
She is passionate
She is possessive
She is pure evil
She is Kelly

A 1992 Kona Explosif, possessed by hell. Her previous owner did not warn her present one that once she lures you behind her handlebars you will be hers body and soul.

There is no place you can hide, no place you can run, and nothing you can do can stop her.......because, how do you kill something that can't possible be alive ?

Kelly.........Body by Kona....................Soul by Satan.

142680j.jpg

The History Man":3aw6qc5d said:
Looks alright to me.

I am slowly being seduced by her, if that's the right word. Done about 50 miles on her, made a few tweaks on the saddle height and not a scratch on me yet :mrgreen:

Jake":3n6sm23k said:
You need to take those massive forks off Kelly and experience the real ride.

I may get some P2's if I see some in the future just to try out of curiosity but for now this is how its staying.

It just feels right....cant explain why it just does :cool:

Muddy paw":222jnkdg said:
Now that's not evil it just looks how i like my bikes " Ready to Race " :cool:,,

That she is, getting used to her just in case I have to ride a lap of Mountain Mayhem.

Fingers crossed I wont have too

widowmaker":2kdlw6i8 said:
Muddy paw":2kdlw6i8 said:
Now that's not evil it just looks how i like my bikes " Ready to Race " :cool:,,

That she is, getting used to her just in case I have to ride a lap of Mountain Mayhem.

Fingers crossed I wont have too

Good man ;) and i hope you do as i doubt you will not want to do a lap while there as watching any mtb race leave's you with the urge of wanting to join in ;) ..

Back