For Sale 1991 Team MARIN neon fade, 20.5" - dare I say one of the best original 90s MTB out there?!?

Bump - surprised no one has snapped this beauty up already, tough times out there guys 😶

Perhaps a generous price reduction to £1350 may whet your appetites??

Always in good faith 👍👍

The more i look at that short headtube, the more i think its actually a marin 17.5".....

Whats the frame number out of interest?

I can assure this is a 20.5"

No its definatly not! 20.5" has a 180mm headtube.....thats far far shorter. I know i own one......and have had several others of that era...

Even the 19" has a 150mm tube and i think thats looking shorter than that, though it might be the photo angle! Hence asking.....also your going to make it harder to sell as 20.5 is XL.....you need to be 6' min to ride one of those!

Hope the sale goes well.

I'm going to let the photos do the talking, with the exception a few tiny paint chips this '91 Team is perfect - not much more to add really. Collection preferred from Midhurst area put can will post £80 with insurance. I'm asking £1500 for this stunner :cool: Lots more HD images available via WhatsApp and viewing most welcome indeed encouraged - PM me but serious enquiries only please ;)View attachment 635658View attachment 635661View attachment 635662View attachment 635663View attachment 635664
Hello. What à Nice bike. Is it still on sale?

Back