1991 Gary Fisher Mt Tam - updated 13/2/2011 - p3

stumpjumper1990":dhu9qy9x said:
Not sure what it will cost exactly. Will let you know when I get the bill....

Thanks! maybee an adress for myself if you're satisfied with their work.

gary fisher

Hi just thought i would let you know there is a set of fisher MT Tam decals for sale on ebay think they might be originals

i had a TAM but some GIT nicked it silver one with the purple decals and gold judy's it was a beautiful bike royce, middleburns, ringle. use, flite everything GUTTED

good luck with your build

Re: gary fisher

johnnypie13":3ddt2jqg said:
Hi just thought i would let you know there is a set of fisher MT Tam decals for sale on ebay think they might be originals

i had a TAM but some GIT nicked it silver one with the purple decals and gold judy's it was a beautiful bike royce, middleburns, ringle. use, flite everything GUTTED

good luck with your build

Thanks! I've seen them! But they are not the original of 1991! I had Gil made me some! ;)

Yeah!! Found an original Gary Fisher Trail Tail saddle! Paid a lot for it, but the bike has to be original! Well, that's what I told my wife! :LOL:
I just had to have it!

Change of plans on painting the frame!
Found a cheaper way to sandblast and paint the bike! I have an appointment next tuesday.

Attachments

• Gary Fisher Trail Tail.jpg
    Gary Fisher Trail Tail.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 3,347
Very nice saddle! Very interested in your address for painting, as a fellow Dutchman who is planning a build with a respray too...

Rio":1ilb9veg said:
Very interested in your address for painting, as a fellow Dutchman who is planning a build with a respray too...

FYI: glass bead blasting a frame: €35,- and priming it €15,-

not sure what painting a frame will cost, but I'll let you know! ;)

stumpjumper1990":3uhodfiw said:
FYI: glass bead blasting a frame: €35,- and priming it €15,-

not sure what painting a frame will cost, but I'll let you know! ;)

Thanks!

Cool :cool:
I really love the RS1…
Is Gil printing you neon pink decals for the RS1 ?

Back