1990 Alpinestars Almega DX

player

GT Fan
Feedback
View

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi guys, just wanted to say, thanks so much again for the heads up on the bike. I managed to get it and insanely i've ended up with two of them. Like waiting for buses! After years of searching two come along on the same day 🙈. Thanks again
What size is the biggest one, and are you interested in possibly selling it on?

What size is the biggest one, and are you interested in possibly selling it on?
Hi setspeed, biggest is 19" there both pretty tatty, with faded paint and usual chips and scratches, but no cracks. Also either hardly have any of the original components left on them. What would you be willing to pay?

Hi setspeed, biggest is 19" there both pretty tatty, with faded paint and usual chips and scratches, but no cracks. Also either hardly have any of the original components left on them. What would you be willing to pay?
Thanks, but I'll pass on that. I'm looking for the biggest frame, catalogue size 53cm (51cm ST c/c, 59cm TT c/c).

Back