1989 Swallow Griffon - MBUK Test Bike... Finished - Page 12

Re: 1989 Swallow Griffon - MBUK Test Bike...

Beautiful geometry - the advert for 'Cosmic Trail Bags' brought a wry smile to my face - Looking forward to seeing this progress.

Bump for updates....., and getting Excited.

Any News Adrian....?

Exquisite timing Carl!

I picked it up today, pics below........

Massive thanks to Rob and Pete for the work they have done, well chuffed!

Wow, that looks pretty special :cool:

It looks a little strange having been repainted but still having both sets of brake mounts on but considering it's history it would've been sacrilege to remove whichever set you don't end up using. Can't wait to see it progress. I must've read that magazine article dozens of times!

That looks very special indeed.

I have to confess I'd not spotted the double bosses in the original pictures. :cool:

Fascinated to see how the build progresses.

Thanks guys - I have a good feeling about this one - it looks right.

As luck would have it another Swallow Griffon had been dropped off at the shop for a re-furb - a XT version, same tubes. It had different drop-outs and was pearly black.

Had a BikeFit done on my Ibis Spanky roadie while I was there (best £40 I've ever spent on bikes). Looks like I'll be after another road frame at some point - by the time they had finished It had more stem extension than a Raleigh shopper :LOL:

Coleman":300hx5v5 said:
Thanks guys - I have a good feeling about this one - it looks right.

As luck would have it another Swallow Griffon had been dropped off at the shop for a re-furb - a XT version, same tubes. It had different drop-outs and was pearly black.

Had a BikeFit done on my Ibis Spanky roadie while I was there (best £40 I've ever spent on bikes). Looks like I'll be after another road frame at some point - by the time they had finished It had more stem extension than a Raleigh shopper :LOL:

Oh mate, NOW THATS proper.

SEXY AS FCUK............... :cool:

email me ref the spanky, with measurements please.

Is the bird related table cloth just a coincidence? :D

Latest posts

Back