1989 Swallow Griffon - MBUK Test Bike... Finished - Page 12

Re: Re:

sinnerman":v36t53g1 said:
Coleman":v36t53g1 said:
Yeah its proving a bit illusive, but in the meantime I've got some Spec hardpack 1.5's now so that's all good :D

Sorry Adrian , I thought it was only the cable you were still looking for..

keep looking at the archived picture with starry eyes.

I had some ground controls which were the original plan but the hard packs are what is in the mag article so when they came up I couldn't pass!

I'll prob finish it over the Christmas break regardless.

Re:

Thats a shame but thought you might have. I'll have a think and see if there is anybody else that might have some.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: 1989 Swallow Griffon - MBUK Test Bike...

Retro Spud":x9a0ztvb said:
legrandefromage":x9a0ztvb said:

I hope not.....

With seven already sold I hope Adrians already bought a set and now feverishly building away :D

that be modern stuff, plain white.

however - a purveyor of the finest pearl white campy cable sets has done me a massive favour and supplied the final piece of the jigsaw - thanks Roly :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: 1989 Swallow Griffon - MBUK Test Bike...

Great stuff Adrian. Can't wait to see the finished article :)

Re:

Been working on this recently. As builds go this has been a sod, hard to find parts, annoying bits that just won't fit up - funny how they work out sometimes.

I've now hit another problem - see if the eagle eyed amongst you can spot what little gremlin is hiding in the MBUK test photos...... :evil:

Attachments

• MBUKV3I62_2.jpg
    MBUKV3I62_2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 257
  • MBUKV3I52_2.jpeg
    MBUKV3I52_2.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 257
Back