For Sale SOLD 1989 GT Team Avalanche Restored frame package. Almost everything apart from wheels, tyres & cables

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Don’t think I’ll ever get round to finishing this project so I’m letting someone else have the pleasure. I’m thinking that this is pretty damn rare?! I’ve had the paint re-done with blue & pink fleck in the lacquer to try and capture the original snowstorm paint. I think it looks really cool and the decals are class. The frame, fork, stem, grips, brake levers, front brake are original. Rest of the parts are period correct. The headset is an NOS XT. Seatpost is a
Tioga Prestige has are the handlebars.
The frame is 20” centre to top of seat tube. 18” centre of BB to centre of top tube. Top tube is 22 1/2” centre to centre.
If this is floating anyone’s boat just let me know. I’m clueless to its value so I’m going to throw £450.00 at you. Whatever is attached to the frame is what you are getting. I’d prefer pickup from PR7 7EL but could negotiate postage. PayPal is good.
NOW REDUCED TO £400.00 NOW SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0287.jpeg
    IMG_0287.jpeg
    703.2 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0290.jpeg
    IMG_0290.jpeg
    389.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0291.jpeg
    IMG_0291.jpeg
    323.3 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0288.jpeg
    IMG_0288.jpeg
    358 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0289.jpeg
    IMG_0289.jpeg
    525.6 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Don’t think I’ll ever get round to finishing this project so I’m letting someone else have the pleasure. I’m thinking that this is pretty damn rare?! I’ve had the paint re-done with blue & pink fleck in the lacquer to try and capture the original snowstorm paint. I think it looks really cool and the decals are class. The frame, fork, stem, grips, brake levers, front brake are original. Rest of the parts are period correct. The headset is an NOS XT. Seatpost is an NOS Tioga Prestige has are the handlebars.
If this is floating anyone’s boat just let me know. I’m clueless to its value so I’m going to throw £450.00 at you. Whatever is attached to the frame is what you are getting. I’d prefer pickup from PR7 7EL but could negotiate postage. PayPal is good.
What size frame is it? Looks like a 20”….

What we’re we just talking about the other day??? 🤣 Too big perhaps for us shorties!!!

@slimjoe a rare beast in the UK... this is when I get corrected by lots of closet 1989 GT Team Avalanche owners!!! 🤣
I know, I have a a couple of 18"s which I ride just fine (admittedly with the seat down :LOL: ). I am tempted...!!

Back