For Sale 1989 60cm Raleigh Touriste £210

With a pointy stick...

Uniglide but these are so easy to swap and indexed to within an inch of it's life

And I'll look at the rear stay width later

its buried at the back of the collection but I'm sure its 130mm rear but it could be 135

i'll try again tomorrow

*I also have some spare sets of reasonable quality touring wheels with 7sp hyperglide hubs available too

You did well to get some cycling in between the rain! And it looks like you've got some really nice trails near you. Out of interest where abouts do you live, Patrick, who I think you went on a cycle ride with in the summer, mentioned you are in north Cambridge, is that correct? If so that makes the cash for bike swap easy as I live just south of Cambridge!

That's interesting about the wheels. I had a look at a video on Youtube on swapping from Uniglide to Hyperglide and it is quite applied so if there was an alternative then that gets the thumbs up.

Talk soon,

Jon

Well, it's still here as the person expressing their interest has completely vanished

There is a couple of sets of touring wheels to go with it. I can also change the Uniglide freehub body over to hyperglide for an extra cider token or two

Well, it's still here as the person expressing their interest has completely vanished

There is a couple of sets of touring wheels to go with it. I can also change the Uniglide freehub body over to hyperglide for an extra cider token or two
That’s strange @Cavalier was on the site yesterday.
I’ve been on the receiving end of some “Ghosting” or whatever the kids call being ignored and it’s proper dull.

Back