1988 Rocky Mountain Avalanche

At least you managed to get the bars in without ripping the decals off :)

You can still buy the Ritchey lp pads. I think @racer x had a pair of the standard pads, not sure if he still has them though.

Why are there not more bar ends like that out there? I really like that little extra bit below the bar, it would fit perfectly with the way I grab the bar in climbs.
Lovely Rocky, by the way
Yeah they’re a great design. I guess they went out of fashion and never came back in fashion.. a shame definitely.

At least you managed to get the bars in without ripping the decals off :)

You can still buy the Ritchey lp pads. I think @racer x had a pair of the standard pads, not sure if he still has them though.
The ol’ coin in the stem clamp trick :)

I did see the Lp Ritchey pads and might have to get them if I can’t find a pair of Logic. They were on eBay for about £1.99 but they seem to have all sold out

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This bike has been my daily commuter for about a year now for my 19 mile round trip, by my calculations I’ve ridden it around 4,000 miles!

The most reliable, comfortable and nimble bike I’ve ever had. I’ve changed out a fair few components to make it more cummuter friendly, and swapped back it’s totally OG saddle - only 35 yrs young 🤠 0857EC22-CF6C-4532-BFE9-C3B1AD750505.jpeg 19B10E1E-D86A-4A43-93B8-61615290D4DE.jpeg 28401E3F-266F-4A13-BC1D-935C322A622E.jpeg

Love the old Rocky's and great to see it getting daily use Joe. @Si_33's Blizzard gets the same daily treatment

Back